Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You're Invited

So I start here -
L.A. County, LALALAND
Petaluma, north of San Fran
OC, Trabuco Canyon, to be exact
I don’t even know where that’s at
Trabuco Canyon, it’s by Mission Viejo
yeAAAaaaHHH!! I’m from Compton 310
In from Citrus Heights, all da way
Hour north of Sac, Capay Valley
Redcrest, small town close to Fortuna
My family has a house in La Jolla
Oakland bitches, but school’s in San Diego
Woo! I live in shitty San Pedro
sANTA cRuz, baby, near Monterey
Somewhere in Santa Cruz County
WEED California, NOR CAL for life
Moorpark is east of Simi Valley, right?
I’m in the Bay Area, San Lorenzo
Hanford by fresno, it’s still koo out there tho

Halfway between Heaven and earth
Except in the Mojave Desert
Majestic trees and cacti
Gentle slopes and hillsides
Distant horizon Douglas Fir
Joshua tree and Juniper
Natural and geographic boundaries
Ideal expression of community
Rocky mountains, water and blue sky
Ordinary and pristine if you live nearby

No comments: