Saturday, July 11, 2009

Under a Spell

Trying to kill my boredom
I can’t sleep today
Posting from my iPhone
Tomorrow’s like yesterday

It’s not fair, is it?
Web spells and poison darts
Tomorrow’s like yesterday
From there my trouble starts

Why am I unfortunate?
I leave you happy land
Totally feeling awkward
And want to understand

Trying to kill my boredom
*sighs* I can’t sleep today
Cups and glasses in a row
Steak, cake and turkey

Laying on a lawn chair
I draw in black and blue
*yawning* I just want to fly
Like the pigeons on the roof

To sink in rest, my wish
Blood and bones along the ground
Into the ethereal plane
I came crashing down

Well, well, it’s Saturday night
Asleep in my lawn chair
Insanity mist, spell casters
I’m dancing in the air

Listening to Tubular Bells
I feel renewed, ascend
A single bird, then replies
Let’s go to the outer fringe
______________________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYmIKcP7Nbc

No comments: